Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sandbox sojourn-#17

I did have to lock someone out to get into the sandbox--go ahead kick some sand in my face and then the same thing happened to me so there. I liked my time in pbwiki. I linked my blog and put in some of my favorite foods. Several months ago I set up a wiki in wikispaces to post "useful" booklists for children's librarians and members of NJLA's Children's Services Section. The wikispace is accessible to the public but editable by only a few members of CSS. It looks and behaves differently than pbwiki, but still a very useful way of sharing information. The wiki format is great for building alliances and bringing like-minded people to the space. Could our committees have wikis? Great way to keep current and keep communication dynamic.

No comments: